Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trends for now | Starting today

Starting today with the Trends for Now Blog.

This blog collects stories that are currently hot on Digg

This is partly an experiment run by The Incredible Badger, to see in which way current news stories can be used to create trafic for blogs.

The stories on this blog are blogged directly from the Digg website. I choose the most popular stories currently running, and blog them on Trends For Now.

It is important to note that these stories were written by other people, and that the content of this blog is not supposed to give my personal opinion or anything. What I do do sometimes, is give my personal comment on the posted Digg story. This I will do at the bottom of the post, and it will be in Italic, for clarity.

Another important point is that I only choose the stories on Digg that have a well written title and story text, so if you want to be featured here, you'd better write well :-)

Good luck,

The Incredible Bandger

No comments: